Fashion Friday: Pastel Edition

11.4.14



It's actually starting to feel like Spring for real here in Toronto.  We could not be more excited!  Lenny's been rocking the brights (this amazing vest is a hand me down from our friend Lou and her daughters, who are the most stylish children I know) but I do like to throw some pastels into the mix as well.  This little pink hat is so cute, isn't it?  She looks like a little Easter Egg!



I've been sporting pastel pink nails - this is # 21 from the Essie Spring 2014 Collection.  The mint suede loafers are from Target.  I love wearing them with a slim leg pant and dark neutrals.  The unexpected pop of colour feels just right for Spring.


Now, of course, I'm noticing little pops of pastel everywhere in our home.  The cover of the book I'm reading, the vintage melamine cream and sugar set, this cozy yet lightweight scarf from H&M that's just perfect for a Springtime walk in the park.


I'm hoping the Cherry Blossoms bloom in high park before we leave for New Orleans in May.  That would be a real hit of Springtime pastel goodness.  In the meantime, I've gathered some beautiful images from Pinterest to keep us going.

Breathtaking stained glass in Paris (source)
Le Creuset in Cherry Blossom. Oh my goodness!

This is so beautiful it almost doesn't look real!
So, what do you think?  Will you be wearing pastels this Spring?




No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |